[GE dev] Unable to contact ...yada, yada, yada

valeriol valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Fri Jun 19 06:58:06 BST 2009

dom wrote:
> Valerio,
>
> we always recommend to use the same version for clients and daemons.
> You can use the dl script for switching on the debug level.
> sourceing SGE-ROOT/util/dl.csh and setting performing dl 1 or dl 2 the
> command will
> print out a lot of debuginformation. Perhaps this helps. But the first
> step should be to use the
> gridengine versions.
>
> Regards,
> Marco

Actually I was having the problem also when using the same version, I
then installed the latest version of the client on the Ubuntu box just
in case. Anyway, thanks for the "dl" tip, I'll try that to see what the
problem might be.

--
Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"