[GE users] Setting the queue, pe and other options with Java DRMAA

dubsky dubsky at techsoft-eng.cz
Fri Jun 19 09:24:12 BST 2009

Hi,
I'd like to ask for your support regarding the setting of options for SGE via DRMAA.
I'm using SGE 6.2u2_1 and Java DRMAA binding.
In the JobTemplate object, there are methods like set<option> available, but among the options there's nothing like "pe" or "queue".
I understand this is because of the general nature of the DRMAA with respect to other DRMs, but how can I set the above mentioned options through DRMAA??

Many thanks

Josef