[GE dev] Unable to contact ...yada, yada, yada - solved (sort off)

valeriol valerio.luccio at nyu.edu
Sat Jun 20 06:41:53 BST 2009

Hmm, I meant testing the Ubuntu package against the master of the same
version. At any rate, it's not going to happen: after waisting a week
with Ubuntu, I've decided they're not ready for prime time (at least not
for non-standalone machines) and I've erased it from my box.

--
Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

        "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"