[GE users] db writer installation failure

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Mon Jun 22 09:31:34 BST 2009

the 6789 is the default port, if you have not changed it, it is the port. You can check if the SWC is running, by issuing, as a root user,  this command on the host where the SWC is installed:

smcwebserver status

The port can be found in:

/etc/webconsole/console/config.properties

Note this path is for Solaris, if you are using different OS it will be different, I think on Unix it is /etc/opt/webconsole/console/config.properties

Jana

gg3796 wrote:

I  did start with https;//hostname:6789
it shows the status 404 which means "The server has not found anything matching the URI given " anyone knows how can I make sure that I am connecting to the rightt port.

SB