[GE users] possible SGE 6.2u2_1 bug

adary adary at marvell.com
Mon Jun 22 12:58:48 BST 2009

I don?t think I ever checked this in a previous version, but I cant do qselect ?qs T

This can be very useful in my setup to see how many jobs are suspended at any given time.

I have a workaround ofcourse, but it would be nice to have this feature

________________________________
Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
6 Hamada Street
Mordot HaCarmel Industrial Park
Yokneam, 20692, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com<mailto:adary at marvell.com>
Office:  +972.4.9091188 - OnNet: 704.1188
Fax:      +972.4.9091501
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.