[GE users] possible SGE 6.2u2_1 bug

crei crei at sun.com
Mon Jun 22 15:06:17 BST 2009

 > qselect -help
SGE 6.2
usage: qselect [options]
         [-help]                           print this help
         [-l resource_list]                request the given resources
         [-pe pe_list]                     select only queues with one of these parallel environments
         [-q wc_queue_list]                print information on given queue
         [-qs {a|c|d|o|s|u|A|C|D|E|S}]     selects queues, which are in the given state(s)
         [-U user_list]                    select only queues where these users have access

=> "T" is no valid queue state. Please substantiate your problem a bit more.

Christian

On 06/22/09 13:58, adary wrote:
> I don?t think I ever checked this in a previous version, but I cant do
> qselect ?qs T
>

> This can be very useful in my setup to see how many jobs are suspended
> at any given time.
>

> I have a workaround ofcourse, but it would be nice to have this feature

> Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
> 6 Hamada Street
>
> Mordot HaCarmel Industrial Park
>
> Yokneam, 20692, Israel
> Email: adary at marvell.com <mailto:adary at marvell.com>
> Office:  +972.4.9091188 - OnNet: 704.1188
>
> Fax:      +972.4.9091501
> Mobile: +972.54.2493958
> Web site: http://www.marvell.com <http://www.marvell.com/>
>

> This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
> information. The information is intended only for the use of the
> individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
> the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this communication in error, please notify us
> immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your
> computer.

Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
D-93049 Regensburg                Phone: +49 (0)941 3075 112
Germany                           Fax:   +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028