[GE users] db writer installation failure

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 07:54:18 BST 2009

I found out the output of wcadmin list shows  consoles are stopped however, The "Web Console is running"

I do not  know the configuration file to bring them in running condition. Also how to enable it?
I hav it installed rhel5.2.  and Web Console version is 3.0.2

Thanks,
SB

[root at arco lib]# wcadmin list
Deployed web applications (application name, context name, status):
    com.sun.grid.arco_6.2u2  reporting       [stopped]
    console           ROOT            [stopped]
    console           com_sun_web_ui  [stopped]
    console           console         [stopped]
    console           manager         [stopped]
Registered jar files (application name, identifier, path):
    console  console_jars  /opt/sun/webconsole/lib/*.jar
    console  jato_jar      /opt/sun/share/lib/jato.jar
    console  javahelp_jar  /usr/java/packages/javax.help-2.0/javahelp/lib/*.jar
    console  shared_jars   /opt/sun/webconsole/private/container/shared/lib/*.jar
Registered login modules (application name, service name, identifier):
    console  ConsoleLogin  userlogin
Shared service properties (name, value):
    arco_app_dir      /tools/sge/6.2u1/california/arco/reporting
    java.home         /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_04
    arco_logging_level  FINE
    arco_config_file  /tools/sge/6.2u1/california/arco/reporting/config.xml
[root at arco lib]# smcwebserver status
Sun Java(TM) Web Console is running