[GE dev] Review for IZ 3063

joga Joachim.Gabler at sun.com
Tue Jun 23 17:32:22 BST 2009

Hello Michael,

in the IZ I read that no error message is output and no log file is created.
Is this actually the case? This would mean, that the $INFOTEXT -e <message>
in the code wouldn't have any effect at all?
If that's the case, would it make sense to just replace the $INFOTEXT -e
by $INFOTEXT -log?
For all $INFOTEXT in this shell function CheckConfigFile(), which I
assume is anyway only called for auto intallation?

Best regards,

   Joachim