[GE dev] Review for IZ 3063

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Tue Jun 23 18:02:29 BST 2009

Hello Joachim,
after investigating this CR, I found that an error message is in fact
output to the user, but that no log file is created. Therefore only half
the CR was already fixed (presumably by a check-in that some one else
made). So since the user is already aware of the error through the
output message, all I did was write that same error message to the log
file so that it could be checked at a later time.
Hope this clears things up.

Michael