[GE users] [GE dev] [GE announce] Announcing Sun Grid Engine 6.2 Update 3

Wed Jun 24 09:12:17 BST 2009

> Announcing Sun Grid Engine 6.2 Update 3
>                    =======================================
>                     Regensburg, Germany -- June 23, 2009
>
> We are announcing the availability of the Sun Grid Engine 6.2 Update 3
> release.
> The courtesy binaries which will be made available,
> will continue to allow unlimited use but will not include the Amazon
> EC2 adapter and the SGE Inspect modules.

Is there a particular timeline for releasing the courtesy binaries or
providing a tar.gz for download?
Or is it best to checkout from cvs (presumably with V62u3_TAG) and build
it ourselves? I don't mind building it myself, but it'd be good to know
that I have exactly the release version for any potential bug reports.

Thanks,

/mark
message from your computer.