[GE users] Host sorting order for job scheduling

crei crei at sun.com
Wed Jun 24 10:26:16 BST 2009

Do you mean the queue_sort_method parameter (see man sched_conf)?

On 06/24/09 09:10, soeren_g wrote:
> Still no answer, I`ll try to boil down my question ,-)
> How is it possible to apply a sort order for the host filling order on a per queue basis?
>

> Thanks,
> Soeren

Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
D-93049 Regensburg                Phone: +49 (0)941 3075 112
Germany                           Fax:   +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028