[GE users] Waiting for any of a number of jobs via DRMAA-python

hoffman michael.hoffman.2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 15:05:41 BST 2009

Hmmm, well, I really just want to wait for one of a number of jobs,
not any of the jobs in the session (the job runner is multithreaded
and each thread has a number of jobs it shepherds). But your point is
well-taken, if there is no alternative, I can probably do it this way
with some redesign, putting all of the wait() calls in a single thread
and dispatching from there.

Thanks,
Michael