[GE users] Tight integration mpich2 with SGE

jeromeverleyen jerome at ibt.unam.mx
Wed Jun 24 23:27:18 BST 2009

Dear all
i have a look on the document written by Reuti about tight integration
of the mpich2 library. As it is very descriptive, i notice that my
configuration here should be a problem:
I use a rocks cluster, and compile a fresh mpich2 version as commented
out in the document. But , the problem is that every node have his own
SGE instalation (not via NFS). So, when i have to do the aimk,
install.sh, i do this on the master node. Do i have to do all this stuff
in each node? or i could do this mpich2_smpd directory in a shared
directory?

Regards.

--
-- Jérôme
Il n'y a point de génie sans un grain de folie.