[GE users] Webconsole error

gg3796 gg3796 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 08:59:32 BST 2009

-All
I have installed Arco with postgresql on redhat 5.2. when I try to start the web console ( https://hostname:6789). I get following error. I am able to run queries with arcorun though. smcsebserver is in running status. Any idea where is it breaking? I am running webconsole version 3.0.2.

Thanks,
SB

HTTP Status 404 - /

type Status report

message /

description The requested resource (/) is not available.