[GE dev] review for IZ 3064

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Jun 25 10:09:14 BST 2009

Hi Michael,

is it possible to find out the pid of the bdb server process and use
$SGE_ROOT/utilbin/$ARCH/checkprog to find out if the process is runnig.

I think using the ps command is not only different for darwin ...

Christian

On 06/24/09 17:04, mpospisil wrote:
> Hello team,
> here is another install fix for IZ 3064. Anyone who has the time, could
> they please do a review for me.
> This fix checks to see if there is a bdb server running on the qmaster
> host before trying to remove both the qmaster spool directory and the
> spooldb directory. In the case that there is one running, the qmaster
> uninstall skips over the removal of these directories as they are still
> needed by the bdb server.
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
D-93049 Regensburg                Phone: +49 (0)941 3075 112
Germany                           Fax:   +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028