[GE users] Host sorting order for job scheduling

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Jun 25 16:47:24 BST 2009

Hi Soeren,

you can define the sequence nr in a queue for every queue instance like this:

qconf -sq all.q
seq_no                0,[brag=1]

this means on host brag the seq_no is 1

You can verify this by

 > qconf -sq all.q at brag | grep seq_no
seq_no                1

Regards,

Christian

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028