[GE dev] review for IZ 3064

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Thu Jun 25 17:56:52 BST 2009

Hello Joachim,
thanks for the response. I hope I understood correctly. Attached is a
new patch of the changes that I have now modified based on your
suggestions. What happens now is instead of looking for a running
berkeley db server on the master host it just checks to see if the
$SGE_ROOT/$SGE_CELL/common/sgebdb file exists (meaning that a berkeley
db server is being used by the cluster). If it finds this file, it skips
the removal of the qmaster spool directory and the db spool directory
and then outputs a message informing the user to uninstall the berkeley
db server before removing these directories.
Is this what you meant?

Michael