[GE users] consume resources during qlogin

pollinger harald.pollinger at sun.com
Fri Jun 26 10:23:57 BST 2009

Hi Andreas,

You can use a load sensor to consume a resource. You could i.e. let your
users write the number of consumed cores to a file and let the load
sensor read this file.

This HowTo explains how to write such a load sensor:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/loadsensor.html

Regards,
Harald

http://www.sun.com/gridware