[GE users] Partitions with SGE

joga Joachim.Gabler at sun.com
Fri Jun 26 10:38:29 BST 2009

Hi Steve,

I assume this is all about parallel jobs,
running on multiple nodes, but all nodes have to be in one partition.

This can be achieved in SGE by the use of wildcard pes, see the
following mail, where Andreas explains such a setup:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsMessageId=693&dsForumId=38

Best regards,

   Joachim