[GE users] Sun Web Console crashes

vincent vincent.defer at cenaero.be
Fri Jun 26 13:30:42 BST 2009

Dear all,

When running an predefined arco (6.2) query (job list), the browser display becomes empty. The webconsole service is still running but it is not possible to use it anymore (it is not possible to login, logout or perform queries)

Here is an extract of the web console log file:

17/06/2009 11:41:07|dodo.cenaero.be|bstractXMLFileManager.parseTOC|I|toc file does not exist, create an empty toc
Exception in thread "Keep-Alive-Timer" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
17/06/2009 11:42:42|dodo.cenaero.be|rcoServlet.onUncaughtException|E|Encountered an internal exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
17/06/2009 11:42:42|dodo.cenaero.be|rcoServlet.onUncaughtException|I|forward to Error

This issue is apparently due to the size of the java heap ?.
It there anything we could do ? Is there any parameters that we could change to increase the Java heap space and have our queries running ?

Thanks a lot,
Vincent