[GE users] Sun Web Console crashes

jana jana.olivova at sun.com
Mon Jun 29 10:18:14 BST 2009

Hi,

Yes, you can increase the JVM heap size for the Sun Java Web Console. See:

http://wikis.sun.com/display/GridEngine/Sun+Grid+Engine+Release+Notes#SunGridEngineReleaseNotes-KnownLimitationsofAccountingandReportingConsole

You can also limit the query, either with the LIMIT clause, or by
selecting only records for past day, week, month etc.

Regards,

Jana