[GE users] SGE 6.2u3 with lx26-amd64 arch.

Tue Jun 30 07:19:26 BST 2009

> Hi,
> to fix this do either:
> b) create symbolic links for $SGE_ROOT/utilbin/lx24-amd64 and
> $SGE_ROOT/bin/lx24-amd64 to (util)bin/lx26-amd64

This is also what we do. It is generally easiest (for us) to install the
lx24-x86 and then make the appropriate links. You'll also need to
remember the 'lib/' link as well.

Attached is a simple script (mk-binlinks) for making the links.
You may wish to comment out the final bit that deals with 'qmake'

/mark

message from your computer.