[GE users] accounting on execute hosts

cbyun cbyun at ll.mit.edu
Tue Jun 30 17:00:02 BST 2009

It looks like you?re not sharing the /var/lib/gridengine/default/common directory among the SGE qmaster and execution hosts.  The accounting file is updated by the qmaster daemon on the qmaster host.

If you are not sharing the common directory, your execution hosts does not have access to the accounting file.

- Chansup