[GE dev] Review for IZ 2727

mpospisil michael.pospisil at sun.com
Tue Jun 30 21:04:37 BST 2009

Here is small fix for IZ 2727. In the IZ description it mentions that
even after the following changes there is still a problem with the
uninstallation hanging. I have not experienced this after several
attempts to reproduce this and therefore have only made this one
variable name change.
I would appreciate it if the reviewer could apply this patch (or
manually change the one variable name in the install script) and then
try an automatic uninstall with -jmx flag.
Thanks in advance,

Michael