[GE users] qmon (6.2u1) & darwin & openmotif-libs

udowaechter udo.waechter at uni-osnabrueck.de
Mon Mar 2 10:37:30 GMT 2009

Hello,

I have openmotif installed on Darwin via MacPorts.
When I try to start qmon on those machines I get the error:

dyld: Library not loaded:
/Applications/Darwin/opneMotif-2.2.3/lib/libXm.3.dylib
Reason: image not found.

I have /opt/local/lib/libXm.4.0.1.dylib

Does this mean that I have to recompile qmon on the macs, such that it
has the proper library paths? - I guess, yes.

Or: which openmotif distribution gives me the libraries required by qmon?

Thanks,
udo.