[GE users] SGE 6.2 not scheduling

adary adary at marvell.com
Tue Mar 3 08:39:59 GMT 2009

HI Everyone,

I?m checking out SGE 6.2u1 and I had something very weird:

It stopped scheduling.

Every job submitted had priority 0.000000 untill I restarted the qmaster. After the restart everything went back to normal.

The 6.2 configuration is a replica of my 6.1u3 production environment, the only difference being disabling prolog/epilog in one queue and using built in qlogin/rlogin/rsh stuff (used to use ssh wrapper scripts in 6.1)

Did anyone else experience something similar?

Yuval Adar, Marvell Israel - Senior UNIX System Administrator
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: adary at marvell.com<mailto:adary at marvell.com>
Office: +972.3.9703958 - OnNet: 705.3958
Fax: +972.3.9704999
Mobile: +972.54.2493958
Web site: http://www.marvell.com<http://www.marvell.com/>

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.