[GE users] Limit #of jobs/user in a specific queue

isakrejda isakrejda at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 6 01:45:06 GMT 2009

Hi,

I am running 6.0u11 and shortly I will be upgrading to the 6.2 version.
I ran with a fair-share configuration and no limits on number of jobs
users can
rum and or queue.

We are now looking into setting up a special queue where a user would be
limited
to just one job. Can I do that in 6.0u11? If not is it doable in 6.2?

We would like to provide a queue where users can easily test their jobs.
A dedicated short queue is now flooded with jobs of "high share" users and
others have trouble gaining access. We are looking into what is the best
way to facilitate testing.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Iwona