[GE users] maya signal 11

bwillems b-willems at northwestern.edu
Sat Mar 7 01:50:18 GMT 2009

Hi All,

I 'm experience strange behavior running maya as a batch job with SGE.
When maya is launched from the command line on a node, it runs fine
without any problems. However, when it is launched with a qsub script,
maya exits with a Signal 11 (segmentation fault).

The problem started to occur when I made h_vmem into a consumable
attribute with a default value of 1GB. Undoing this change did not solve
the problem though, so I 'm not sure it 's related.

Thanks,
Bart