[GE dev] How to use cl_commlib.h

mathias_ruediger ruediger at mathematik.uni-marburg.de
Sat Mar 7 13:26:06 GMT 2009

Hi

I'm trying to intercept messages between the qmaster and the execd's to
reroute them. This is necessary, because the execd's are located on xen
images which should be booted by request either using a windows or *nix
image.
Therefore i want to write a plug between them, based on the examples i
found in <gridengine>/source/lib/comm/examples.

Is there any straightforward way to build the examples standalone? I tried
to build the whole gridengine with the -shared-libs option but this option
is not working properly.

Mathias Rüdiger