[GE users] automatic custom complex resource request

ddavies ddavies at plxtech.com
Sun Mar 8 04:12:40 GMT 2009

Hi,
I need to apply a complex resource request for a resource I've added in the complex configuration for vcs licenses automatically based on the queue the user submits.

For example, if user submits to queue "vcs" then job will automatically get: "-l vl=1".
I've tried JSV with 6_2u2 and it seems JSV won't add a custom variable. I also tried starter script and haven't found how to do it. Any help would be appreciated.
Dave Davies
PLX Technology, Inc.