[GE users] automatic custom complex resource request

kdoman kdoman07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:24:01 GMT 2009

Reuti - Would you elaborate your "-l vl=1" further? I think I need
something like this for my older clusters without RQS

I need to create something like an urgent.q and make sure the only way
a user can submit jobs to the urgent.q is to do a 'qsub -l urgent=1'
and jobs will get sent to the urgent.q. For clusters with the
gridengine release, I could easily took care of this via rqs, but not
on GE 6.0u8

Thanks much much!!!