[GE users] automatic custom complex resource request

ddavies ddavies at plxtech.com
Mon Mar 9 23:11:43 GMT 2009

Hi Reuti,
I hope there isn't confusion in this thread after someone stuck their question in the middle of this thread about urgent.q.
To clarify, the outstanding questions are:
1) Is there a way to make JSV work with custom variables so the JSV will add "-l vl=1" when user submits to one of six "vcs-specific" queues.
2) If answer to #1 is no, then how can starter script detect the absence or presence of "-l vl=1" so that if they submit to one of the six "vcs-specific" queues without "-l vl=1" I can exit. And if they submit to the non_vcs queue WITH "-l vl=1" I can also exit.
Thank you so much for your effort,
Dave Davies