[GE users] [GE dev] Announcing Sun Grid Engine 6.2 Update 2 feature update release

mhanby mhanby at uab.edu
Tue Mar 10 16:34:26 GMT 2009

I have a couple questions:
 1. Are the files available here
http://www.sun.com/software/sge/get_it.jsp for both open source users
AND those with support contracts? If not, where is the download page for
GE6.2u2 for open source users?

 2. Are these upgrade only from 6.2, or can we do a completely new
install using the 6.2u2 installers. The reason I ask, I've seen the word
'patch' mentioned in reference to these files.

Thanks, Mike