[GE users] Printing Options for the Sun Grid Engine 6.2u2 Documentation

skonta sandra.konta at sun.com
Tue Mar 10 17:46:14 GMT 2009

Grid Engine users,

You can print by page, by section, or you can print a PDF of the entire
site.

We have created a page that outlines the different printing options:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/How+to+Print.  You can
always access this page in the left navigation bar under "Reference
Library."

Also, the top-level page for each major section in the documentation has
a link to the printable for that section on the top and the bottom of
the page. For example, please see:
http://wikis.sun.com/display/gridengine62u2/Getting+Started.

Best,
Sandra