[GE dev] candidate for IPv6

ron ron_chen_123 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 12 03:35:03 GMT 2009

Since we are now trying to work on the IPv6 enablement project on the dev list with multiple developers, I think any other efforts to work on the same issue to either say something now!! Otherwise any laptops or other prices, or money from Google (if we are chosen for the Summer of Code 2009) will not be theirs as it's not independent work anymore!

 -Ron