[GE dev] candidate for IPv6

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Mar 12 09:27:28 GMT 2009

Hi igardais,

If you starting on this, please open (or search for) an issue with the wording IPv6 in the summary
and assign this issue to you.

Regards,

Christian

On 03/11/09 21:12, igardais wrote:
> Thanks Rayson for all these details.
>
> I've already been googling around and beside this, I've made the O'Reilly "IPv6 theory and practice" my bedside book. (for french speaking people, tha author made the book available online for free at http://livre.point6.net/index.php/Table_des_mati?res )
>
> Let start this journey ...
>
> Ionel

Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
D-93049 Regensburg                Phone: +49 (0)941 3075 112
Germany                           Fax:   +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028