[GE users] Need a queuing system on Mac OS X

svdavidson svdavidson at charter.net
Thu Mar 12 14:14:22 GMT 2009

jlforrest wrote:

There are also some bizarre Mac issues that's aren't specific to
SGE that caused me some problems, but I'm not a real experienced
Mac person so maybe they're my fault.

You just need to adjust your expectations.  I found this explains it best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg1-ywndVNc

WARNING: This e-mail may cause gastrointestinal discomfort. If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately forward this to everyone in your email address book. The opinions expressed in this email are
those of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of those abusing prescription medicines. If
you have received this email in error, please reboot your computer.