[GE users] Detecting user activity on user node/eliminating condor?

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:07:47 GMT 2009

On 3/12/09, prentice <prentice at ias.edu> wrote:
> Can you please expand on this or point me to a location where I can find
> more information on this?

Prentice,

Take a look at:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/howto/idle.html

But the example (the script at the bottom of the HOWTO) is for Linux;
for Mac OS X, you will need to call "ioreg" to detect keyboard
activity:
http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=9967

Rayson