[GE users] default mail behavior

darinper Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Thu Mar 12 18:07:00 GMT 2009

While you may not have control over the mail system as a whole do you
have control over the exec host in your grid? If you do then force the
rewriting on those machines. If you're running Postfix then set the
following options and mail will be rewritten to user at domain.com

myorigin = $mydomain
masquerade_domains = $mydomain
masquerade_classes = envelope_sender, envelope_recipient, header_sender,
header_recipient

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator