[GE users] default mail behavior

btejerina tejerina at chem.northwestern.edu
Thu Mar 12 20:40:02 GMT 2009

On the same thread....

I've noticed that the messages coming from GE are sent by <root at local>.

I'm not sure whether I have to change something on GE or on the OS
mailer so that the users received a more explicit address about the
cluster, such as user at domain or root at domain instead of root at local

Any suggestion would be enormously appreciated.

Thanks, and Regards,
Baudilio
PS: (I'm using version 6.0u8, on Rocks OS, by the way)