[GE users] Problems with JSV in 62_u2

ernst Ernst.Bablick at sun.com
Fri Mar 13 15:10:48 GMT 2009

Hi Dave,

I can confirm the bugs you have found. Can you please file them to the
issue tracker. A fix for that should be available in the source
repository by monday I think...

Cheers,

Ernst

ddavies wrote:
> Hi,
> I posted these issues below in thread a few days ago. How can I get confirmation of the bugs or get it filed in Issue Tracker?
>
> http://gridengine.sunsource.net/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=38&dsMessageId=127036
>
> Regards,
> Dave Davies

Sun Microsystems GmbH             Ernst Bablick
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
D-93049 Regensburg                Phone: +49 (0)941 3075 135
Germany                           Fax:   +49 (0)941 3075 222
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: ernst.bablick at sun.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028