[GE dev] Google Summer of Code? (2009)

rayson rayrayson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:40:02 GMT 2009

I went through http://wiki.gridengine.info/wiki/index.php/GSoCIdeas ,
and I think we can remove IPv6 support from the list since Ionel, Ron
and I will work on it on the dev list...

And I will try to include more detail... it would be nice if we can
have less number of items but more information on what each one is,
like those from the Open64 project for SoC 2009:

http://www.open64.net/events/gsoc09.html

And Daniel, are you going to submit the application before the deadline?

Rayson