[GE users] unreferenced job

waynewsu wsu at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Mar 17 16:00:54 GMT 2009

Well, I try to illustrate the issue more detailed here.

I have a batch job with 70 tasks (small jobs). I ran it without other jobs. The issue have following properties:
1) the problem tasks lasted about 2~6 minutes;
2) the tasks having the issue were randomly. That means when I ran the job again, I would get different set of problem tasks.
3) only exec nodes reported the issue
4) the later tasks had the more chance to get the trouble.
5) the job was done well actually. for this case, I can ignore the messages.
6) I tried the local spool and nfs-shared spool, not resolved.

is there a quick solution about this issue?

Wayne