[GE users] qconf and shadow

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Mar 19 10:02:03 GMT 2009

once I also got this filename to long error. Is it possible that your /tmp directory
has pretty much temporary generated file names in it?

regards,

Christian

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028