[GE users] qconf and shadow

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Mar 19 10:26:45 GMT 2009

What is the setting of the environment variable TEMP?
(Please check the host where you have typed qconf -mc (e7v67n at vx-c002) and use the same user)

Regards,

Christian

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028