[GE users] qconf and shadow

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Mar 19 11:05:11 GMT 2009

Shortly after writing my mail I saw that I wrote the wrong variable name. Please check for TMPDIR,
another directory path might be the value of "P_tmpdir" on your host. This is usual defined in
the include files (here it is set to "/var/tmp/":

 > cd /usr/include/
 > find
 >
 > grep "P_tmpdir" $H
.//stdio.h:#define      P_tmpdir        "/var/tmp/"
iso//stdio_iso.h:#define        L_tmpnam        25      /* (sizeof(P_tmpdir) + 15) */

Regards,

Christian

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028