[GE users] increasing priority of a submitted job

templedf dan.templeton at sun.com
Thu Mar 19 13:46:46 GMT 2009

I just tested it, and it works for me.  I'm using a build from the
maintrunk.  Something I did notice though, is that if your scheduler
interval is long or even just longer than you're expecting, the change
can take some time to show up.  Try this.  After you do the qalter, run
qconf -tsm, then check qstat.  qconf -tsm forces a scheduler run (and
dumps some profiling/debug info to a file, but that primary use case is
secondary to this use).

Daniel