[GE users] qconf and shadow

remi remi.chaffard at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 19 14:06:10 GMT 2009

Unfortunately I don't think the problem comes from here. I did what you said and I got this on the shadow host:

[re7v67n at vx-c002 ~/bin]$ qconf -mc
error: error getting temporary file name: File name too long

And this on the master host:

[re7v67n at vx-c001 lx24-amd64]$ qconf -mc
tmp_file: /tmp/2921-aG3ZMa
#name               shortcut            type        relop requestable consumable default  urgency

I did another test: the command works fine on the shadow host with root user, but not with my id.

Thank you
Regards