[GE users] qconf and shadow

remi remi.chaffard at consultant.volvo.com
Thu Mar 19 15:16:41 GMT 2009

OK it works.

The problem was, for a reason I ignore, that /tmp had 755 rights (so not writable for me).

drwxr-xr-x  12 root root  4096 Mar 19 16:11 tmp

But I must say the error error: error getting temporary file name: File name too long is not very explicit in this case.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your help
Regards
Rémi