[GE users] qconf and shadow

crei crei at sun.com
Thu Mar 19 15:21:40 GMT 2009

Good to hear that it works now - You're right the error message is not good. I will
file an issue regarding this.

Thanks for reporting this problem,

Christian

--
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Christian Reissmann
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7             Software Engineer
http://www.sun.de                 mailto: Christian.Reissmann at sun.com
                                   http://www.sun.com/gridengine
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028